Welcome to the Malaysian Academy of Pharmacy (MAP) portal:
MAP is the professional body dedicated to advancing the potential of pharmacists through education, advocacy, research and service towards the betterment of the society and the nation at large.
- To provide continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities in support of lifelong learning among pharmacists.
- To provide a platform for effective sharing of knowledge, skills and experience among pharmacy educators, researchers and practitioners as well as policy makers.
- To advocate and facilitate provision, credentialing and accreditation of specialists and advanced level practitioners in pharmacy practice.
- To promote innovations in pharmacy practice, research and education.
Our online, on-demand anytime, anywhere e-Learning Courseware:
Online courses are being introduced progressively by the Malaysian Academy of Pharmacy. We now have four courses (1) Certified Smoking Cessation Service Provider (CSCSP), (2) Osteoporosis, (3) Oral Contraceptives and (4) Understanding Generic Medicines: What healthcare professionals shold know" are now available online.
Members of the Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society (MPS) can login and proceed to take these courses for free. The distinctive benefits include:
- Learning on-demand, - anytime, anywhere
- Planned study & Self-paced Instruction
- Self-assessment / quiz
- Continuing Professional Development
And on successful completion, participants will be able to print their Certificate of Completion.
Click here for an overview of: Smoking Cessation , Osteoporosis , Oral Contraceptives, or on Understanding Generic Medicines:
click here to LOGIN and GET STARTED!